ToxiRex The Intelligent Toxin Binder
Mycotoxins can occur in all agricultural commodities under appropriate field or storage conditions throughout the animal feed supply chain. Under practical conditions, no poultry feed is completely free of mycotoxins. Additionally, no feed can be expected to contain only one mycotoxin.
The adverse effects of mycotoxins on poultry are many fold, indicating a clear and persistent danger of significant losses in productivity and performance of animals.
What is ToxiRex and how does it work?
ToxiRex is a unique non-digestible broad spectrum mycotoxins binder containing "dipolar active adsorbents" which effectively binds most prevalent and potent mycotoxins, including Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Fumonisin B1, Citrinin, T-2 toxin, Zearalenone and DON (Vomitoxin). It also effectively binds to Cyclopiazonic Acid (CPA) and Mycophenolic Acid (MPA) prevalent in Indian market.
- Ideal surface area that binds only mycotoxins, not the nutrients or vitamins
- Blend of clays "suitably activated" to adsorb a wide range of mycotoxins
- Free from heavy metals and dioxins
- Fast acting, interacts with mycotoxins with 10 minutes of application
- Effective at low inclusion levels
ToxiRex is a fine light brown powder, insoluble in water.
Feeding rate: 0.5 – 2 kg/ton of feed Feeding rate varies based on mycotoxin risk level in feed and life stage of bird.
10 Kg & 25 Kg