VetQuin Microbe inhibitor and Growth Promoter
VetQuin is an antimicrobial compound belonging to the group of hydroxyl-quinolines, composed of 13.5 % Halquinol which is a combination of:
- : 23-40% w/w
- : 57-74% w/w
- : 0-1% w/w
Composition: Each 100 g of VetQuin contains 13.5 % Halquinol
Physical Appearance: Yellowish white to light brownish granular powder
C9H6ClNO C9H5Cl2NO C9H6ClNO
VetQuin is a strong antimicrobial product which acts against numerous pathogens in poultry
MECHANISM OF ACTION (MOA):When administrated orally, VetQuin exerts its antibacterial activity in the digestive tract. In addition, VetQuin causes longer transit time of feed through the intestine, thereby enhancing digestion and absorption of nutrients.
VetQuin combines with prosthetic metallic group of respiratory enzymes in cytoplasmic membrane of Bactria/pathogen, depriving the respiration and destroys them completely.
INDICATION AND BENEFITS:
This product is indicated for use in poultry and livestock –
- Wet droppings
- Crop infection
- Active against gram (+ve) and gram (-ve) Bacteria
- Increase weight gain and improve feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- Acts against gut infections caused by E. coli, Salmonella etc.
- Non-specific diarrhea
- Prevent and control nonspecific diarrhea or wet dropping.
- Unique anti-peristaltic activity to promote better absorption of nutrients
- Very effective against fungi, bacterial and protozoa
- Very little is systemically absorbed.
- Safe for farming animals and its consumers
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE AND APPLICATION:
The product shall be mixed into the complete feed thoroughly at recommended rate as below:
|Growing Stage in Poultry||Dosage: g per ton of feed|
| 125 – 250
No withdrawal is required.